>Scott - congratulations and hope you are around many more years
Mpo was one of the best ways I found fellow dealers, collectors and
friend with a mutual interest.. ever... te members as I always say
have been extended family and the more I learn about each member I
see we have such a great group of people... Its also taught me so
much about people... the ability to share experiences ahas helped me
in life and business. Also you have been the kindest, fairest ,
diplomatic person Ive ever known ...and that has been so comforting
alone.. How you honor celebrities that pass away tells me you have a
greatpassion for the Hollywood members and how much respect you give
is very impressive..
The list of members its nice that 3 remain.
 If the server listserve didnt explode from my off topic and
mispelled emails by now it may just last another 18 years...
thank You for allowing me to be on your great list and thanks to the
members for sharing ideas and teaching me about the Biz and the
kindness.. God bless you all...! ive met some great souls on MOPO !
best, Tom