Dario Casadei
*Vintage Movie Art*
www.vintagemovieart.ca

On 24/02/2013 11:56 AM, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
MoPo keeps on ticking. Congratulations!

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Richard Del Belso <rdel...@msn.com <mailto:rdel...@msn.com>> wrote:

    Congratulations, Scott! I am very grateful that you started this
    forum and have kept it going all these years. I find it very
    informative a lot of the time...and even the arguments can be
    interesting now and then. Of course, when they're not...they are
    often funny, as we have several humorists on board ( yes, rich, I
    do mean you...).

    Richard Del Belso

    Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:32:45 -0500
    From: sbu...@columbus.rr.com <mailto:sbu...@columbus.rr.com>
    Subject: [MOPO] 18!
    To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>

    Time flies when you’re having fun…MoPo turns 18 today!

    On February 24, 1995 the first MoPo post was distributed via
    American University’s listserv. I’m truly amazed (and very
    thankful) that American U keeps their listserv up and running,
    after all, listservs are SO last century! It may be a dinosaur,
    but it still serves us well.

    In keeping with my annual tradition, I’d like to recognize the 11
    original MoPo’ers:

    Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob Ellis, Donna Tschetter, Goh
    Kai Shen, Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Cynthia Nemeth-Johannes,
    Adam Ehrlich, myself (your humble listowner) and AOL’er Static555
    (real name is Jeff Static). I finally stumbled upon his true
    identity. Michael, Rob and Evan are still members.

    Thanks to everyone for helping MoPo reach this milestone.

    Scott

    MoPo List Owner

    Just for fun, here’s the first public announcement about “the
    MoPo,” posted to the newsgroup rec.arts.movies (remember Usenet?):

    Mar 2 1995, 1:14 am

    Now Showing: The MoPo List!

    The MoPo (short for Movie Poster) is a new mailing list for
    collectors of movie memorabilia. If you're into one-sheets, lobby
    cards, stills, inserts, or any movie collectible, then join us on
    the MoPo!

    To subscribe send e-mail to:

    lists...@listserv.american.edu <mailto:lists...@listserv.american.edu>

    In the BODY of your message type:

    SUBSCRIBE MOPO-L "your name" (without the quotation marks)

    This is a brand new list, created by a small group of avid collectors.

    If you need more info, please e-mail me:

    Scott Burns sbu...@freenet.columbus.oh.us
    <mailto:sbu...@freenet.columbus.oh.us>

    <http://www.filmfan.com>

    <mailto:lists...@listserv.american.edu>

    <http://www.filmfan.com>

    <mailto:lists...@listserv.american.edu>

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>

*Complete Buyer Protection <http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg> - *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware *Hershenson Help Hotline <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg> - *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems* *Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth*Customer Reviews *of our company *- Page 1 <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>, Page 2 <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>, Page 3 <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and our auctions so very different from all others!