Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:50:08 -0400
From: jamesalangres...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Jaime Mendez?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Why would anyone send posters to a dishonest repairer?  He single handedly made
every fake Horror poster, which means hundreds, that hit the market.  Stay away
from this dishonest man.  Does the fact that he didnt personally cheat you,
make him worthy of doing business with?  He made literally almost $2,000,000 in
fake posters.