A most welcome addition to the endless mopo, "WE HAVE AUCTIONS FINISHING"
spiels.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:shadow....@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 01:26 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] FA: This auction spruiking will be the stress of me

Is it too early to say "...there's only a few hours to go and I just looked and
saw there was an incredible ONE item (100%) at $175 or less"?I worry that I may
not get the news out in time, so many things to take into consideration, this
vintage movie poster auction spruiking is going to give me a headache - I need
a massage, no wait...wrong forum to ask for that, must ask John Reid and Phil
Edwards where they hang out (did I say that out loud?)http://goo.gl/9Ewx4Be
advised I've got two posters coming up in the next auction, yes I will be
doubling my output with no increase in staff, I am quite concerned I might
become the hardest working average size auction site with an average turnover,
and an average number of movie posters auctioned each week AND the smallest
number of staff. In the world!regardsDavid Rew Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web
Site at www.filmfan.com