Hello to everyone. I managed to get almost 100 up... with some repeats.... I also fell about 199, 900 short. i did notice some people made good and listed like 1000's of post cards and other clutter. they give 50 free per month now anyway, which is enough. By the way.... I have the poster for Simone Signoret's last movie L'ETOILE DU NORD .... roughly translates to star of the north or the North Star out there.... and lots of disney, some horror, some 50's true life adventure series, I also have some off beat one sheets.... one called " hands in my pockets"....and trufants last movie ...the littlest thief... Best regards, Martin May

ebay user id wdposter2mp7

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tue, Apr 23, 2013 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT ... 200k free listings on eeekbay?

200,000 listings

aside from the fact that listing should be free anyway (policing aside)
when they do that, I know I spend less money.. I can't get trhough all the garbage

many times I've used the "suggestions" to say "I'd like to be able to block seller's listings"
why do I want to see Posterazzi's garbage, or print101?

let me get them off my listings results & save me time