Hi to you all,

With eBay introducing yet more listing changes effective 1st of July , one
of which is to do with image sizing, can someone confirm for me what the new
min requirements are for the sizes?

i.e. what must the height and width (pixels) size be?

I did try looking on the archive section of the announcement board but
couldn't locate it and I know it has been brought up here before and of
course I have deleted the old e-mail that it was on.

Any help is much appreciated..

Kind Regards

Ben

All About Movies