Yes, advantage of accessibility and longer traditions so they've built up a
greater head of steam. Can't see too many reasons why film posters shouldn't
catch up. There was zero awareness, hugely increased now, just don't think the
adverse publicity is going to help, especially when it comes to investing
substantial sums of money. (Besides, beginning to find these scandals very
tiresome, and like whining about it.)

Stamp collecting is the other one. We've had 150 years of being accustomed to
the idea, and gradual rises in value, so if we hear of a stamp selling for a
couple of million, the reaction will probably be to just yawn. Give it a little
consideration and it seems absolutely insane. Just postal history and
remarkable rarity on a couple of square cms of badly printed paper.

Really don't understand the appeal of collecting coins and stamps or what type
of people would collect them. Think vast majority of people would feel the
same, and that movie posters have an infinitely broader appeal, presumably it
is just a matter of it becoming more established.

Sent from my iPhone