When you consign your posters and other collectibles to an auction, what are you looking for? Are you looking for fast cash, or are you looking to wait months and months before you even know what your items have sold for?

Frequently, some auctions take what can feel like f-o-r-e-v-e-r to sell your wares, so that you can get your money and do with it what you were hoping to when you sent your posters off to them. Some auctions routinely take years to get through your complete consignment and that if you only send a few hundred items.

MoviePosterBid.com is YOUR FASTEST WAY TO GET MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!
Our November 1st deadline is for our November Auction, not auctions for months afterward.

When you consign to our November Auction, your items are sold on November 20th and your payment for items sold (minus our low 25% consignment rate) within a few short weeks after that date (November sales are paid by the end of December).

Some auctions you will be waiting 60 days further down the line or even longer! Especially if they do not sell your full consignment in a timely enough manner to suit YOUR NEEDS, NOT THE AUCTION'S NEEDS.

NO OTHER AUCTION WILL SELL YOUR COLLECTIBLES AS FAST AS WE WILL AND WHEN YOU NEED MONEY FAST, WHO IS YOUR BEST CHOICE?????
MOVIEPOSTERBID.COM

But there's more!

Will those "other auctions" specifically promote your items in Print Advertising?
The answer is almost always "NO"

MoviePosterBid.com Auctions will promote your valued collectibles in print and online. Every Month we run an ad in Classic Images highlighting those items that deserve to be promoted. Every Month! But that's not all! We include flyers for our coming auctions in our packages when we do shipping. We advertise in Program Books that are distributed at Collectible conventions all year long
We send flyers off to other companies that distribute them in their orders
Some auctioneers remark that they don't need to do print advertising and they don't even do paid internet advertising. I think your consignment deserves better than that

At MoviePosterBid.com, we take our job seriously and our job is to make you happy!

Our sales results are competitive with other auctions and our consignment rate is in almost all cases far cheaper than other auctions, which means YOU MAKE MORE MONEY WITH MOVIEPOSTERBID.COM Some auctions charge as much as 75% commission to sell your items. Some auctions charge a $14.00 buyer's premium (consignors get nothing from the BP, driving down realized value).

MoviePosterBid.com charges a flat rate 25% for your entire consignment. We don't charge you more for selling your $14.00 items than we do for selling your $400.00 items and our rate goes down to 20% over $500.
No auctioneer pays you more!

Here are some comparisons
If Heritage sells an item for $15.00, you get paid a small amount based on the first dollar of that sale as Heritage has a $14 buyer's premium
If that other auction site sells an item for $15.00, you get paid $6.00
If MoviePosterBid.com sells an item for $15.00 you get paid $11.75

If Heritage sells an item for $50.00, you get paid approximately $25.20 (based on a 30% consignment fee on the $76.00 without the $14.00 BP)
If that other auction site sells an item for $50.00, you get paid $32.50
If MoviePosterBid.com sells an item for $50.00 you get paid $37.50

In a world where 75% of the prices realized at some auction sites are $50.00 and under, the choice is clear. MoviePosterBid.com pays the highest and sells the fastest.... isn't that what you were looking for??

Contact me now at sa...@comic-art.com or ad...@movieposterbid.com
or call 702-285-3554 anytime after 11am Pacific Time 7 days a week

Our next deadline is November 1st for our November Auction
More information about Consigning to MoviePosterBid.com Auctions is at this link <http://www.movieposterbid.com/consignments.asp>http://www.movieposterbid.com/consignments.asp