*We now offer gift certificates, just in time for the holidays!
<http://www.emovieposter.com/tips_archive.php>*
      We received the following e-mail this week:

"You should start offering gift certificates for your website auctions that
can be given as gifts!"

It occurred to us how right this member was, because poster collectors are
SO difficult to buy gifts for. They rarely want to receive "conventional"
gifts (like clothes) but how do you tell a non-poster collector what poster
to give you? But they *CAN* get you one of our new "eMoviePoster.com Gift
Certificates" and that way you get exactly what you want with it, and your
gift giver knows they have made you happy!

So here they are! They can be in any amount whatsoever, and once it is
ordered, we will create a personal *customized* gift certificate (like the
examples below) and e-mail the gift giver that certificate so that they may
forward it on to the recipient whenever they are ready to gift it. To order
a gift certificate, please *e-mail us
<m...@emovieposter.com?subject=gift%20certificate>* (or call) and tell us
the following:

   - *Who* the gift certificate is for
   - *How much* it is for
   - How you will *pay* for it (credit card or send PayPal to "
   m...@emovieposter.com")
   - On *what date* you want the gift certificate added to the recipient's
   account (*NOTE*: It will be charged to you, and it will be added as a
   credit to the recipient's account on the date you specify. Also note that
   we will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so the last date
   before Christmas Day we can add the gift certificate to the recipient's
   account will be on Monday, December 23rd)
   - How you want the "To" and "From" areas filled out (such as the "To:
   Bruce Hershenson, From: His Children" on our samples below) and which of
   the four styles below you want us to use

*NOTE*: Click on the thumbnails to see the full size gift certificate (each
of which looks like a worn one-sheet with one of four themes: classic, film
noir, horror/sci-fi, or modern). Once you choose your style and provide the
above information and pay for it, we will email you the personalized
version and you can forward that to the recipient on the date you chose):
 *Classic Style* *Film Noir Style*  *
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/20131120_gift_certificate_template1_onesheetsize_classic.jpg>*
*
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/20131120_gift_certificate_template1_onesheetsize_filmnoir.jpg>*
* Horror/Sci-Fi Style Modern Style
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/20131120_gift_certificate_template1_onesheetsize_horrorscifi.jpg>
<http://www.emovieposter.com/online/20131120_gift_certificate_template1_onesheetsize_modern_v1.jpg>*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!