MoviePosterBid.com January Special Auction Is On!!!

This auction is chock full of great stuff and take a look at these few items just to see how great they are

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108046>ATOM MAN vs. SUPERMAN 1948 Linenbacked 3-Sheet .. Great image of Superman
Current Bid: $26.55 one of the best serial posters of all time

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108043>A STAR IS BORN 1954 Linenbacked Insert .. Judy Garland, James Mason
Current Bid: $0.99

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108054>BIG HEAT 1953 Linenbacked 1sh .. Glenn Ford, Gloria Grahame *FRITZ LANG*
Current Bid: $0.99

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108062>BRIDE and the BEAST 1958 Lienbacked 1sh .. Ed Wood scripted gorilla suit
Current Bid: $21.00

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108149>I AM CURIOUS (YELLOW) 1967 1sh .. Controversial classic almost banned!
Current Bid: $2.67

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108182>MAN FROM LARAMIE 1955 Insert .. James Stewart + Anthony Mann classic
Current Bid: $0.99

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108195>MOTORCYCLE GANG 1957 HS .. Great classic AIP exploitation *COOL ART*
Current Bid: $0.99

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108196>MUNSTER, GO HOME 1966 1sh .. Fred Gwynne as Herman, Yvonne De Carlo
Current Bid: $10.00

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108235>SILENCE of the LAMBS 1991 DS Clarice Teaser 1sh .. J. Foster, A. Hopkins
Current Bid: $0.99

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=108272>WAGONS ROLL AT NIGHT 1941 Linenbacked 1sh .. Bogart, Sylvia Sidney
Current Bid: $0.99

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/supersize/99cent/index.htm>Click Here to See a Gallery of the posters being sold in this <http://www.movieposterbid.com/supersize/99cent/index.htm>auction

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/search.asp?nsearch=*comic-art.com*>Click Here to Go to the Auctions www.movieposterbid.com

We also have other announcements:
We have a new site almost ready and it will be in operation for the February auction.t We were hoping to have it ready for January, but we needed to make a few fixes.. They're almost done! We're just putting the final touches on the site now and hope for it to be live after the current auction ends.. It will have many more features than the current site, be easy to navigate, there will be a countdown clock ticking away, easy billing applet and many other features. Once the site is ready to go, we'll send out a membership email to everyone so you can go over & check it out. We are certain you will love all the new features. Watch for our announcement on this next week.

We are now accepting consignments for the Our Special Auctions
More information on consigning is at this link:
<http://www.movieposterbid.com/consignments.asp>http://www.movieposterbid.com/consignments.asp

Like Us on Facebook!
We recently created a page for MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook. This page will help buyers keep track of what's happening at MPB, coming sales & as we get moving... FREE STUFF!! "Like" us now and join in!
<http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom>http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

Thanks to everyone for reading
Happy Bidding
Richard Halegua