Thanks, Rich. 374 is surely only a small percentage of movie poster
collectors. I have to say that I was collecting for a while before I came
across it. Maybe if all the auctions and online dealers posted a link to
MOPO (even if just for one week - MOPO week?) it might encourage fresh
blood and more discussion, as well as a bigger audience for sales
promotions.