it  has been over a year since i posted a Want List.  I collect posters
only,  american originals.  Need  a great one sheet to fill an empty spot on my
wall.  Would like WOMAN  IN THE WINDOW----or any poster of this title.
other  wants:
I  CONFESS (half only)
KNOCK  ON ANY DOOR (bogart) (half or OS)
TOMORROW  THE WORLD (insert or half)
COME  BACK LIITTLE SHEBA (half, style A only)
NO  MAN OF HER OWN (half only)
HARRIET  CRAIG (OS, half style A)
TOMORROW  IS FOREVER (half only)
BEYOND  A REASONABLE DOUBT (os with FACE only—uglier style)
HITLER’S  CHILDREN (insert or half)
REUNION  IN FRANCE (half, insert only)
THE  WOMAN IN WHITE – 1948  (half style A  only)
A PLACE IN THE SUN (half  style A only)
SORRY WRONG NUMBER (insert  or half style B)
THE  STRANGER, 1946 (half style B only)
THE  BIG CLOCK (half only)
DORIAN  GRAY (half style B only)
SPIRAL  STAIR CASE  (half  style A only)
BOOMERANG  (half or OS)
BRIGHTON  STRANGLER (half style A)
THE THIRD MAN (3sheet  & all except insert)
i collect only American original posters (no  cards)
pre-1960s, unrestored.
thanks!
michael