I agree the standard description does tell all - but it also hides much, rather than re-hash the subject I invite you to read this post I made on APF - my issues was the statement 'Tape on Verso', I find this such a catch all phrase it serves no useful purpose and more often than not fails to disclose the facts, and so unlike the full size image of the front it is left to our imagination what and how much tape really exists.

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,7791.0.html

filip de volder did previously state on 13/03/2014 5:23 PM:
what really counts is the (though standard) description :

An unrestored poster that displays signs of wear and use, including signs of age, fading, tears, creases, fold and edge wear, fold separations, paper loss and lifts, pinholes, brittleness, or staining. It is most likely in need of some degree of work or restoration. Please see full-color, enlargeable image below for more details

it sais see image and the image is quite clear , but indeed given above details and reference to the picture that shows pretty much all , they might be better off dropping the grading system (which is meaningless really without detailed condition description for items with flaws) as words as good/very good do lose their sense or raise questions ... filip