More than 1200 lots of great, beautiful and rare vintage posters! All are
online and open for bidding in the Heritage Signature auction event, March 22
and 23. Offered in the selection are these wonderful images from an attic find!
WWW.HA.com/7094<http://WWW.HA.com/7094>

Justin Hall and his wife Katie, both 27 years old, discovered the posters after
they moved into a fixer-upper late last year. When a pawn shop offered Hall a
fast $500 sight unseen for the dusty box he pulled from the garage attic,
something told him the posters - which date between 1895 and 1918 - might be
more valuable than he initially thought.

"One afternoon we started looking through them and right away we noticed the
color on some of them is amazing," said Hall, an engineer. "Some of them my
wife loved and wanted to mount and hang on the walls. All that changed when we
learned they may be worth a few thousand dollars apiece. My father-in-law asked
if he could research them and he did the leg work and learned a lot."

Bessie Love<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88006>
full-bleed one sheet (Pathe, 1918). Est. $1,400+.

The Matrimonial
Martyr<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88010> (Pathé,
1916). Est. $1,400+.

His Birthright<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88007>
(Haworth Pictures Corp., 1918). Est. $1,000+.

The Temple of
Dusk<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88011> (Mutual,
1918). Est. $1,000+.

Barnum and Bailey; 24 Monster and Baby Performing
Elephants<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88003>
(Strobridge Litho Co., 1896). Est. $1,500+.

Barnum and Bailey; Imre Kiralfy's Columbus and the Discovery of
America<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88002>
(Strobridge Litho Co., 1891). Est. $1,000+.

Barnum and Bailey: Furious Two and Four-Horse Chariot
Races<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88001>
(Strobridge Litho Co., 1895). Est. $800+.

Barnum and Bailey: World's Largest, Grandest, Best Amusement
Institution<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88004>
(Strobridge Litho Co., 1899). Est. $800+.

James J. Corbett Personality
Poster<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88008>
(Strobridge, 1890s). Est. $1,500+.

Warren G. Harding Political
Poster<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88013> (Moffett
Printing, 1920). Est. $500+.

Twelfth Night<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotNo=83240>
stage poster featuring Viola Allen (Strobridge Litho Co., 1903). Est. $800.

Hoyt's A Midnight
Bell<http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7094&lotidNo=88009>
(Strobridge Litho Co., 1896). Est. $400+.