We have a great selection of *999 complete and incomplete lobby card sets
(6,005 cards in all)* ending in hours *TONIGHT* beginning at 7 PM CST at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>
.

You would *THINK *that many of these cards would be at high prices, but
that is currently not at all true, and many of the prices on these are
really hard to believe! With just a few hours to go, the *999 complete and
incomplete lobby card sets* include 44 items with no bids (4%), 269 items
at $1 or with no bids (27%), 332 items at $2 or less (33%), 443 items at $3
or less (44%), 574 items at $4 or less (57%), and 628 items at $5 or less
(63%)!
*SINCE ALL OF THESE CONTAIN AT LEAST TWO CARDS, AND MANY ARE COMPLETE SETS,
THAT MEANS MANY ARE JUST PENNIES PER CARD! JUST GO TO THE AUCTIONS AND TAKE
A QUICK GLANCE AT THE PRICES AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HOW MANY QUALITY
SETS ARE AT LOW, LOW PRICES!*

There's even more! If you are one of the 8,500+ members of our weekly
e-mail club (and if you are not, you can * join
<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>* right now at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php
<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>*), you get 7 of our $20
full-color books as a bonus if you purchase just 15 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonus (if you live outside the U.S., you
pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

*IMPORTANT! We have given away almost all of the free bonus books we had,
and soon we will be largely ending our giving of free books as bonuses.
SINCE THERE ARE STILL 269 ITEMS AT ONE DOLLAR OR HAVE NO BID, YOU CAN
SURELY BID ON ANY 15 OF THOSE AND GET 7 OF OUR BOOKS AS A BONUS (as long as
you make certain you end up winning 15 items) AND THIS WILL SURELY NOT NEED
TO COST YOU OVER $40 FOR EVERYTHING (if you focus on the least expensive)!
HOW CAN THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO DO?*

Here are the current top sets of lobby cards:
6s147 EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN 8 LCs '64 Peter Cushing, Hammer, wonderful
monster
images!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341472>
6s328 OLD SHATTERHAND 8 int'l LCs '68 Lex Barker, Guy Madison, Pierre Brice
as
Winnetou<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341653>
6s299 MELODY TIME 8 LCs '48 Walt Disney, cool cartoon art of Pecos Bill,
Little Toot &
more!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341624>
6s001 FUNNY FACE 8 LCs '57 Audrey Hepburn & Fred Astaire singing and
dancing, Stanley
Donen!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341326>
6s168 FOXY BROWN 8 LCs '74 don't mess w/Pam Grier, meanest chick in
town!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341493>
6s426 STAR WARS 8 color 11x14 stills '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi, Darth
Vader, Luke, Han,
Leia!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341751>
6s121 DESTROY ALL MONSTERS 8 LCs '69 Ishiro Honda's Kaiju Soshingeki,
Godzilla, King
Ghidrah!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341446>
6s951 RODAN 2 LCs '57 Sora no Daikaiju Radon, great images of The Flying
Monster!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342279>
6s366 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 8 LCs '81 great images of adventurer Harrison
Ford, Karen
Allen!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341691>
6s028 FICTION MAKERS 9 int'l LCs '67 Roger Moore as Leslie Charteris' The
Saint!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341353>
6s208 HIS PRIVATE SECRETARY 8 LCs '33 great images of young John Wayne and
gorgeous Evalyn
Knapp!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341533>
6s202 HAROLD & MAUDE 8 LCs '71 wonderful images of Ruth Gordon & Bud Cort,
Ashby
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341527>
6s141 EL DORADO 8 LCs '66 John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Howard Hawks, the big
one with the big
two!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341466>
6s431 SUPERMAN 8 LCs '78 comic book hero Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman,
Margot Kidder, Peak
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341756>
6s219 HOW THE WEST WAS WON 8 LCs '64 John Ford epic, Debbie Reynolds,
Gregory Peck,
all-star!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341544>
6s605 SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON 6 LCs R54 John Ford, big John Wayne w/ Agar,
Carey & native
Indians!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341933>
6s157 FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF 8 English LCs '86 Matthew Broderick in John
Hughes teen
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341482>
6s700 IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD 4 LCs '64 Milton Berle, Terry-Thomas,
Winters, top
cast!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342028>
6s297 MEET BOSTON BLACKIE 8 LCs '41 detective Chester Morris between
Richard Lane & Constance
Worth!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341622>
6s077 BLACK BELLY OF THE TARANTULA 8 int'l LCs '72 Giancarlo Giannini, girl
attacked by
knife!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341402>
6s138 DUTCHMAN 8 LCs '67 Anthony Harvey, Shirley Knight, she can love
him... Or kill
him!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341463>
6s969 TARANTULA 2 LCs '55 Leo G. Carroll in lab and w/ John Agar, gorgeous
Mara
Corday!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342297>
6s107 COUNTESS DRACULA 8 LCs '72 Hammer, Ingrid Pitt, the more she drinks,
the thirstier she
gets!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341432>
6s333 ONLY FOR LOVE 8 LCs '63 Roger Vadim's La Bride sur le cou, Brigitte
Bardot!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341658>
6s278 LUST FOR A VAMPIRE 8 LCs '71 wacky devils in female bodies with the
kiss of
death!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341603>
6s079 BLAZING SADDLES 8 LCs '74 classic Mel Brooks western with Cleavon
Little & Gene
Wilder!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341404>
6s495 YELLOW SUBMARINE 8 LCs R99 wonderful psychedelic art of Beatles John,
Paul, Ringo &
George!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341820>
6s126 DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER 8 LCs '71 Sean Connery as spy James Bond 007,
Jill St.
John!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341451>
6s855 BIG STEAL 2 LCs '49 Robert Mitchum, William Bendix, Jane Greer, Don
Siegel film
noir!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342183>
6s130 DONOVAN'S REEF 8 LCs '63 John Ford, great art of punching sailor John
Wayne & Lee
Marvin!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341455>
6s145 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 8 color 11x14 stills '80 George Lucas classic,
wonderful images w/
slugs!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341470>
6s985 TOWERING INFERNO 2 color 11x14 stills '74 Steve McQueen, cool fire
fighting
scene!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342313>
6s127 DIE HARD 2 8 color 11x14 stills '90 tough guy Bruce Willis is in
wrong place at the right
time<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341452>
6s582 HORSE SOLDIERS 6 LCs '59 John Wayne & William Holden w/ Althea Gibson
& Towers, John
Ford!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341910>
6s902 GODZILLA VS. THE THING 2 LCs '64 Honda's Mosura tai Gojira, cool
giant egg and tiny
women!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342230>
6s917 KING KONG VS. GODZILLA 2 LCs '63 giant ape surrounded by balloons &
terrified people
running!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3342245>
6s318 NIGHT CREATURES 8 LCs '62 Hammer horror, Peter Cushing, Yvonne
Romain, skeleton border
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341643>
6s062 BATMAN 8 LCs '89 Michael Keaton, Kim Basinger, Jack Nicholson,
directed by Tim
Burton!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341387>
6s162 FOG 8 LCs '80 John Carpenter, what you can't see won't hurt you,
it'll kill
you!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341487>
6s628 LADY FROM LOUISIANA 5 LCs '41 John Wayne, Ona Munson, great images of
New
Orleans!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3341956>
and on and on!

Don't forget to check out our *999 complete and incomplete lobby card sets
(6,**005 cards in all)* by going to
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>sometime
*BEFORE* they end * TONIGHT beginning at 7 PM CST*, (but you only have a
few hours left to do so*, so head over there right now!*).
Do you want to always keep up with our 2,000 to 3,000 *WEEKLY *eMoviePoster.com
auctions? Please consider joining the 8,500+ members of our free weekly
e-mail club at *http://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php
<http://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>* (it has been going since
early 1999!) and/or join the 2,217+ following us on Facebook at *
https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter
<https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter>*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!