OK, I give up!  My impassioned pleas for some sort of level playing field
for European bidders having met with a limited success from Bruce in his
Sunday night auction, we now have to contend with this live auction
beginning at 2 am here in UK.  And please don't tell me I can leave a
maximum bid online, as we all know there are various overall budget (and
psychological) considerations which can change bidding criteria.

Tommy