I received advance notice of this sale running online only from 2-11 June,
but couldn't find any details on their website. I enquired and was told it
was 'no longer taking place'. Then later I discovered by accident that the
sale was on at a later date but I hadn't been informed on that occasion,
even though I have registered my interest in the area with Christies.

Tommy