From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Jim
Episale
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 12:02 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Slabbed photos?

Any opinions on slabbed photos pro or con? I personally would rather hold,
feel, maybe even smell the paper to determine its vintage. I see absolutely
no advantage to slabbing at all. Thoughts?
Thanks
jim
--

Check out our shop page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unshredded-Nostalgia/128881892341

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related

jim episale
Unshredded Nostalgia
323 South main St. Route 9
Barnegat, N.J. 08005
800-872-9990 609-660-2626
http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com <http://www.unshreddednostalgia.com/>

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."