Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 06:03:33 -0500
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: What do you find to be the single visually most impressive movie
poster you have ever seen (regardless of price or year)?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

What do you find to be the single visually most impressive movie poster you
have ever seen (regardless of price or year)?

Please post an image or link!
--

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

our auctions

Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware

Hershenson
Help Hotline -  Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems

Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth
Customer Reviews  of our company

-
Page 1,
Page 2,
Page 3,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and
our auctions so very different from all others!