you know filip, collectibles are an interesting item and in Las Vegas a bit more challenging I have 3 total customers in this town and I actually did employ one for a while. Cinema Collectors had a guy doing some part time but he actually already has a really good job and did it for fun Brian, my current help who just left here is a non-collector. he might know something, but this out of his realm, which is the problem with most people and therefore, it is impossible for them to do anything reasonably well in this field.

also, let us not forget that when you have many employees, you have lots of expenses. Someone may sell $5mil worth of stuff, but by the time 30 employees are paid, you really aren't making all that much anymore. I can sell my stuff at a huge discount and make the same (or maybe even more) with 1-2 employees on $500k in sales and I can even take the time to sell lots of it until I die (as will probably be the case as with most dealers) because while I have golfed, golfing is not one of my hobbies

on consignments.. hey, I might have a batch of Pulp Fiction posters, piles of Hard Day's Night re-issue, Indiana Jones and Star Wars.. I don't have lots of great 1900-1960 stuff anymore. I no longer have a stack of Asphalt Jungle or Barbarella or 2001 one sheets. I ran out of Saucermen lobby cards a long time ago and while I may have had lots of 1950s posters once, now - not so much. So I need consignments and as always I buy collections and always have. I wish I could buy more of them.. that way I can take what I want.. and add the rest to that big pile o'stuff I have workin in this warehouse, where I am toiling right now

;- )

hi Rich , just wondering , you are 60 , you say there's over 1.000.000$ of non movie poster related merchandise in your warehouse , over the last months you have been intensively sending out emails to get people to consign movie posters to you , which i suppose means you have a market for them with movieposterbid.com and yet ... you want to handle this by yourself , there's so much unemployment , you have over a million$ of stuff to go in your warehouse but you won't offer someone a job ? i think they're 30 employees working at emovieposter.com , they manage (movie related items only) 3 auctions a week and yet Bruce does probably make a very comfortable profit for himself . Heritage has all working well for them too , with all their employees so really , offer someone a job !! filip