A lot of people tell me that our major auction consignment deadlines have a
way of creeping up on them, and that they then don't have enough time to
get their consignments together.

So I have planned out our entire 2015 major auction schedule (I first
picked the dates that made the most sense, and then compared them to other
events scheduled for next year to avoid any conflicts).

So here it is (I will try hard to stick to the below dates, but should
something come up that can't be avoided, they are subject to change, of
course):

*eMoviePoster.com's 2015 major auction schedule*
*March Mini/Major Auction* (linenbacked posters only)
February 23rd to March 5th in 3 parts
*Final consignment deadline: February 1st*

*June Major Auction* (quality posters, lobby cards, and related items, from
all countries and eras, backed and unbacked, with a stress on the very
desirable and rarely seen)
May 31st to June 14th in 4 parts
*Final consignment deadline May 1st*

*August Mini/Major Auction* (linenbacked posters only)
August 16th to 27th in 3 parts
*Final consignment deadline: July 16th*

*16th Annual Halloween Auction* (horror, sci-fi, and fantasy items of every
type, from all countries and eras, backed and unbacked)
October 25th to November 5th in 3 parts
*Final consignment deadline: October 1st*

*December Major Auction* (quality posters, lobby cards, and related items,
from all countries and eras, backed and unbacked, with a stress on the very
desirable and rarely seen)
November 29th to December 13th in 4 parts
*Final consignment deadline: November 1st*

Mark these 2015 dates on your 2015 calendars (or print them out for future
reference)!

And of course, these two are still to come in 2014!

*15th Annual Halloween Auction* (horror, sci-fi, and fantasy items of every
type, from all countries and eras, backed and unbacked)
October 26th to November 6th in 3 parts
*Final consignment deadline: Sorry, too late!*

*December Major Auction* (quality posters, lobby cards, and related items,
from all countries and eras, backed and unbacked, with a stress on the very
desirable and rarely seen)
November 30th to December 14th in 4 parts

*Final consignment deadline: November 1st, 2014, just three weeks away!*
*http://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major*
<http://www.emovieposter.com/learnmore/?page=consign_major>

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!