Perhaps..

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Rudy Franchi
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 11:38 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] JERRY OHLINGER GETS THE SOPRANO TREATMENT

​What Jerry needs is an Italian lawyer with a carry permit.  rudy​

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com<mailto:dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>>
 wrote:
bummer - I hope it all works out for Jerry.. let him know I will volunteer my
help FREE if he needs any support from a fellow dealer as I know how it feels
to have things like that happen.. Jerry always has treated me right, and never
heard a bad think about him ever.thanks for Posting Rudy..