Hello!

We are proud to announce a special and wonderful new selection of rare
vintage posters, photographic art, pressbooks, studio yearbooks and
scripts featuring landmarks in film and entertainment...

http://store.walterfilm.com/index.php?main_page=products_new

Highlights include a group of top title Marilyn Monroe insert posters,
including ALL ABOUT EVE, GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES, HOME TOWN STORY,
HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE, NIAGARA and RIVER OF NO RETURN.

Photos from the original 1903 Broadway production of THE WIZARD OF OZ.

An oversize photo from Orson Welles' legendary 1936 Broadway
production "Voodoo Macbeth" featuring an all-African American cast.

Two original 1921 US-release lobby cards from THE CABINET OF DR. CALIGARI.

Featured are two original double weight German photos from F. W.
Murnau's 1922 horror classic NOSFERATU.

Horror film fans may also enjoy our selection of posters and stills
from such classics as I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE, THE INVISIBLE MAN'S
REVENGE, KING KONG, THE LEOPARD MAN and WHITE ZOMBIE.

Early Bette Davis is featured with posters for DANGEROUS, THE
PETRIFIED FOREST, MARKED WOMAN and a campaign book for THE LETTER.

A colorful assortment of Broadway window card posters for work by
American playwright Tennessee Williams is offered, as well as a unique
selection of lobby cards representing the work of African American
film pioneer Oscar Micheaux.

There are several stunning studio yearbooks from the 1920-30s
representing the major film studios.

We've got original scripts for MURDER, MY SWEET, TABU, THE GODFATHER,
PART II, PULP FICTION and RAGING BULL.

Silent film fans will enjoy selections featuring Buster Keaton, Harold
Lloyd, Louise Brooks, Norma Shearer, Wallace Reed, Erich von Stroheim
and Mary Pickford.

Take a look at the iconic Richard Avedon portrait of Steve McQueen and
Faye Dunaway for THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR (1968).

Walter and company are also pleased to announce the release of his
feature directorial film THE DAVID WHITING STORY; OR THE CESAR ROMERO
JOKE (A METAFICTIONAL MOVIE), which recently won the Los Angeles Film
Critics Association's 2014 Douglas Edwards Experimental/Independent
Film/Video Award. The award was given at a dinner yesterday (Saturday)
evening. You can watch the trailers here and here.

Our next upload announcement will be in April 2015.

Want to know more about collecting vintage film posters and related
art from the 1930s? Watch our short video called Collecting The
Thirties, as well as other related topics, on our YouTube channel at
WalterFilmUSA.

We welcome you to come and click on NEW PIECES at:
http://store.walterfilm.com/index.php?main_page=products_new/

And we would like to invite you to become a fan of WalterFilm on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/WalterFilm/228903167140

Sincerely,

Walter Reuben

www.WalterFilm.com