Nobody's doing that these days!
Franc

     On Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:32 AM, Alan Adler <m...@charter.net> wrote:

 Then everybody would call our money the pitts!

Please Visit Our New Website:

WWW.MUSEUMOFMOMANDPOPCULTURE.COM

And Our Ebay Store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Museum-Store-Gifts

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:26 AM, FRANC MARTARELLA <fdav...@verizon.net> wrote:
I'm thinking Zasu Pitts would look great on the $10 Bill.

Franc

     On Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:21 AM, Tommy Barr <tommymb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 How about the Queen of UK and we forget all about that silly War of
Independence?
Tommy