<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=887fb3b3-31f5-4209-a271-dd95b38dc262&a=1107701499271&d=1122404150874&r=3&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif&c=9efc0990-63cd-11e3-bcd8-d4ae527b79b7&ch=9f7494f0-63cd-11e3-bdbb-d4ae527b79b7>

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/84e866c2-40f8-445a-bb74-9e63a1a9165b.jpg>

MY MOVIE MEMORABILIA & MORE

Hi,

I'm really excited to be offering the best autograph album in my collection
with music greats like MADONNA, RINGO STARR and notables such as the David
Beckhams. This album was owned by the singer LULU who donated it to her charity
in the UK. Ebay didn't permit a lot of images for this listing so if you are
seriously interested I have every page scanned and can dropbox them to you. Let
me know.

Please check out the other items up for sale this week - some great items
including more Marilyn Monroe rare images.

Here are some previews:

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/600d749a-e06e-4508-abc9-d8f55e24110e.jpg>

  MADONNA RINGO STARR BECKHAM STING SIGNED LULU EARLY 2000s AUTOGRAPH ALBUM 100
++

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/597adaf2-9ffa-4c6b-9608-555e1cc10ccd.jpg>

JOAN CRAWFORD VINTAGE 1957 SIGNED ORIGINAL OVERSIZE DBLWT PHOTOGRAPH

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/839a1c78-f00e-40fc-8a7d-670d42957662.jpg>

ORIGINAL SAM PECKINPAH LOBBY CARD 11X14 SIGNED RIDE THE HIGH COUNTRY

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/312a3337-75e9-4009-9d8f-6cba5877833f.jpg>

    CAROLE LOMBARD VINTAGE 1930s SIGNED OVERSIZE GEORGE HURRELL DBWT PHOTO

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/67121d0f-ba71-4304-b915-5e0c284b2a70.jpg>

   MARION DAVIES VINTAGE 1930s SIGNED OVERSIZE CLARENCE BULL DBLWT PHOTO

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/4bf873d1-7347-4486-88e8-ec588ce851b4.jpg>

SHIRLEY TEMPLE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1930s SIGNED LARGE ALBUM PAGE AUTOGRAPH + PHOTO

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/0a386305-87fe-43de-b2dc-94a1781c9e7f.jpg>

ORIGINAL PSYCHO HITCHCOCK LOBBY CARD 11X14 SIGNED BY JANET LEIGH NM

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/ad708a40-d4ef-4483-beb6-de6fbedfa97e.jpg>

MARY PHILBIN AUTHENTIC PHANTOM OF THE OPERA SIGNED OVERSIZE PHOTO AUTOGRAPH UACC

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/323bf843-c6f4-4a40-b15b-ddd5268db2e8.jpg>

    BETTE DAVIS ORIGINAL SIGNED ALL ABOUT EVE OVERSIZE EXHIBITOR MANUAL PG

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/49f8ae51-24e5-4bee-bddc-f955aae04b80.jpg>

ORIGINAL HOOT GIBSON 1923 LOBBY CARD 11X14 SIGNED LAEMMLE DEAD GAME

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/db5349c3-377d-4243-b9d3-3d3e25a15a65.jpg>

BARBARA STANWYCK ORIGINAL VINTAGE 2 each SIGNED HANDWRITTEN NOTES

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/925991ba-a50b-4ac6-98d3-443d843407d3.jpg>

  MARILYN MONROE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1954 US GOVERNMENT PHOTO KOREA USO ANYTHING
GOES

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/600d2068-047b-4381-adfc-5021e65abcde.jpg>
 MARILYN MONROE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1949 TRAIN RIDE LOVE HAPPY CHARLES CARBONE
PHOTO

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/d8090cf3-73e5-4dd1-923e-01b2978f9335.jpg>

MARILYN MONROE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1957 PHOTO ARTHUR MILLER MISCARRIAGE HOSPITAL

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/e5e5ed29-5ee9-4526-ac4f-610a1a1dcb74.jpg>
MARILYN MONROE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1956 WILLIAM WOODFIELD DOUBLEWT PHOTO BUS STOP

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/1e2265b2-05a1-4a3e-aa46-ee1fcc11b70c.jpg>
MARILYN MONROE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1953 BEN & SID ROSS EMOTIONS DBLWT MATTED PHOTO

<http://files.ctctcdn.com/7858728e101/b72c9207-3504-4c7c-baeb-504badcec87a.jpg>
MARILYN MONROE ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1948 GELATIN SILVER PHOTO GEORGE WHITE SCANDALS

You can see all my items at MY MOVIE MEMORABILIA & MORE  and Ryan's memorabilia
at GREAT CLASSICS on Ebay.

Take care,

Irv Gelb

(310) 880-8140

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=hmbpcuhab&m=1107701499271&ea=irvingelb%40dslextreme.com&a=1122404150874>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001G7uV_ncnhBPfuD4n3zgUng%3D%3D&ch=9f7494f0-63cd-11e3-bdbb-d4ae527b79b7&ca=887fb3b3-31f5-4209-a271-dd95b38dc262>

This email was sent to irving...@dslextreme.com
<mailto:irving...@dslextreme.com>  by irving...@gmail.com
<mailto:irving...@gmail.com>  |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001G7uV_ncnhBPfuD4n3zgUng%3D%3D&ch=9f7494f0-63cd-11e3-bdbb-d4ae527b79b7&ca=887fb3b3-31f5-4209-a271-dd95b38dc262>
  | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001G7uV_ncnhBPfuD4n3zgUng%3D%3D&ch=9f7494f0-63cd-11e3-bdbb-d4ae527b79b7&ca=887fb3b3-31f5-4209-a271-dd95b38dc262>
 ™ | About our service provider
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Basic_207>

Nexxus Websolutions | P.O. Box 67224 | Los Angeles | CA | 90067

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

---