Thank you Scott, and thanks to a wonderful group.  Opening  my mail every
morning and seeing the MOPO posts, I know that all is still well with the
world.

Zeev

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott
Burns
Sent: February-24-16 8:33 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] 21 Years

Today marks MoPo's 21st anniversary. The first automated MoPo message was
sent via American University's listserv on February 24, 1995.

There were 11 members at the beginning, and as is my annual custom, I
recognize these MoPo pioneers:  Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob Ellis,
Donna Tschetter, Goh Kai Shen, Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Jeff Static
(using his AOL name Static555), Adam Ehrlich, Cindy Nemeth-Johannes (we lost
Cindy in 2008, but her husband Jay is still a member), and myself. In
addition to Jay, Michael, Rob and Evan are still MoPo members.

Thanks for another year.and as long as AU keeps the listserv's lights on,
MoPo will carry on and we can all grow old together.

Scott

MoPo List Owner

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L