The Patty Duke show was part of a golden age of American television. Family
values, innocent childhood, caring parents and teenagers who would have no
thoughts of the problems that they face today. Patty Duke was much loved in
that era.

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Susan
Sent: 30 March, 2016 7:15 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Patty Duke 1946-2016

Thank you John for the video.  There is a station here in my area that plays
the old Patty Duke Show reruns and I have a blast watching them.  She was
very tiny.  Around 5', if that.  My step-Mom's company is one of the largest
custom costume houses for films and tv.  When I was studying at UCLA back in
the 70's, I got to work on a lot of films, tv shows and commercials because
of that.  I did two television movies with her, along with Fred Astaire,
Helen Hayes, Efrem Zimbalist, Jr...and others.  She was so much fun.  Just a
hoot.  It was sort of surreal to me at the time because I was very young and
had grown up watching her on The Patty Duke Show in the 60's.  She could
switch from being a kook to being totally serious at the drop of a
pin....she was a very good actress...and just a great person...

Sue
Hollywood Poster Frames

  _____