Same here, Kirby

Some MOPO emails just arrived to me, too, from July 2nd.

So there must have been some kind of snag-hiccup.

Jeff

On Jul 5, 2016, at 8:55 AM, Kirby McDaniel wrote:

Mopolistas,

Sorry for the double-posting about the Polish posters. I was not receiving a confirmation mail from MOPO, so I assumed there was something wrong in the outgoing mail. However, I just got a slew of emails MOPO related at 10:48 AM - and both my emails were posted.

Not trying to SPAM you!

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters