From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:37 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] 'Sound of Music' Actress Charmian Carr Dies at 73 - ABC News

The first movie poster I ever bought was a six sheet road show from The Sound
of Music.  It has been my favorite movie since 1965 and I followed all the cast
members lives since then.  I met Charmian Carr at a sing-a-long here in Houston
several years ago.  She was a blast.  Very cordial, outgoing, fun to be around,
and had a lot to tell about the making of the movie.  Very sad to learn of her
passing.

<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=26&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjE8YXQlprPAhUPxCYKHYqoA7QQFgh6MBk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FEntertainment%2FwireStory%2Fsound-music-actress-charmian-carr-dies-73-42177670&usg=AFQjCNGik6f1xvZNoTtwWkvdaNHhNtk41g&sig2=YWFueFDkiy2vupRISuIwbQ>
 'Sound of Music' Actress Charmian Carr Dies at 73 - ABC News

abcnews.go.com/.../sound-music-actress-charmian-carr-dies-73-42177670

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L
<https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1> &A=1