Happy New Year! We are proud to announce a wonderful new selection of rare
vintage film posters, photos, lobby cards, film art, programs, pressbooks,
theatre posters and photography and an assortment of fine scripts.
http://store.walterfilm.com/date-added-138/jan-2017-274/

Jezebel and Gilda (style B!) are just two of the iconic classic one sheet
posters we feature. There are original silkscreen art posters by Saul Bass
for Advise and Consent, In Harm's Way and Seconds.  There are also several
breathtaking posters by Ercole Brini of popular titles such as Anna
Karenina with Vivien Leigh,  A Foreign Affair with Marlene Dietrich and The
Golden Coach with Anna Magnani.

The world of motion picture still photography is gaining huge interest and
we are pleased to offer samples from all genres and periods. There are
country of origin stills for The 400 Blows and the films of Fellini. We
have a photo by Stanley Kubrick of Sue Lyon for Lolita, as well as examples
of the work of classic photographers George Hurrell, Clarence Bull, Floyd
McCarty, Madison Lacy and Cecil Beaton.

We feature an extensive collection on the films of Andy Warhol, an archive
of poster proofs for Filth and the Fury, a scarce poster for Bruce Weber’s
Broken Noses, and a very uncommon poster illustrated by Robert Frank. Also,
an oversized flyer for Greed, an archive of promotional art for King
Vidor’s Hallelujah!, and an original illustrated Czech edition of the
Metropolis photoplay highlight pieces from early cinema.

We feature some wonderful African American film- and music-related
rarities,  including record store standees for Count Basie, Duke Ellington
and Lena Horne. There’s also Disney and Warner Brothers animation, Science
Fiction, the Marx Brothers, Louise Brooks, Clint Eastwood, Marilyn Monroe,
Lassie, Hitchcock, Star Wars, Rin Tin Tin and Barbarella, too.

We hope you enjoy the new features of the website!

Walter Reuben
wal...@walterfilm.com