Congratulations Scott and many thanks

Regards

John

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott
Burns
Sent: 25 February, 2017 4:51 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] MoPo Celebrates 22 Years

Another year is in the books and today MoPo celebrates 22 years of survival.
The first automated MoPo message was sent via American University's listserv
on February 24, 1995.

There were 11 members at the beginning. so as I do on every anniversary,
here are the original MoPo pioneers:  Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob
Ellis, Donna Tschetter, Goh Kai Shen, Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Jeff
Static (using his AOL name Static555), Adam Ehrlich, Cindy Nemeth-Johannes
(we lost Cindy in 2008, but her husband Jay is still a member), and myself.
In addition to Jay, Michael, Rob and Evan are still MoPo members.

We may be old school (some Millennials don't even know what a 'listserv'
is), we don't have the numbers we used to, and some of us have gone gray (or
have little hair left to turn gray--no names).but MoPo endures. Thanks for
hanging around and keeping MoPo alive. 22 years is a very long time in
Internet years!

Scott

MoPo List Owner

  _____