I happen to love linen backed posters - much easier to frame and handle
especially on the larger formats.

I have the eye poster from 2001 and in great condition and I thought long
and hard to keep it as is or have it lb, I decided not to have it backed
and now that it is framed I wish I had

And I have a few lobby cards that were linen backed and restored because
they were in rough shape