Morrie..I can not even count that much... well i found one bonnie and clyde but that's it...
you have the other 999,999,000 that i don't have,,,LOL :)

next time you are in Toledo Ill pop for coffee :)

On 2018-04-19 12:02, Morris Everett Jr. wrote:
Sam
What most collectors do not know is that my company in NYC has moved
the still collection to me in Kirtland, Ohio and I now have 2,000,000
more stills to sell at  collector's, not dealer's prices. I have a
file on virtually every title and star. I have already had 5 serious
visitors who have spent a bundle . So Breathless, Mag 7, and Bonnie
and Clyde I have extensive files.

It might be worth a visit for you. maybe even a tennis game.
Morrie

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Posteritati <m...@posteritati.com>