Hi Tom

I have been in Los Angeles for the last week and just arrived home. The
certificate for the website was supposed to auto renew but it didn’t happen
this time for some reason. We fixed it up as soon as we received your message
but I couldn’t reach MoPo until I arrived back.

I guess the good thing is that it has shown that many people are looking at the
site! I had quite a lot of messages from people about it so thanks to everyone
who emailed me.

The annoying thing about these “certificates” is that there were actually no
errors on the site. It was just a case of the yearly subscription not being
renewed.

PS. The business name is actually Moviemem Original Movie Posters not Movie
Memories.

Regards

John

John Reid