well the eyeballs fromspace areplain sick andi think are worth more then mine...soh00pem you sell em...but i would liketo meet the buyer as thats just plain..socko..anyonethat evenlooks at the add/is sick//////
wait///ilokked OK i take it back...they can look but just not buy...
however ifyou havea lot ofstills a mope gouy justasked me for volume lots...so you can sell them to that gut intexaas Rick auras.whoneeds lot deals. good luck..dontsell hitheeyebals...thou.....therwill be more sickos for that///likemaybe that Greg rocker fromsanddiego...hes teisted amdlike crazystuff..did you see his santa

On 2018-06-27 13:10, Alan Adler wrote:
Good morning, Mopos ~

Just listed more stills from my 60-years of collecting!

Passing some good one’s along at auction and BIN -

Mostly 1940’s and 1950’s sci-fi and horror -

Please take a look -

(And Tom - you be nice - this is a family forum!)

Alan J. Adler
Museum of Mom and Pop Culture

http://stores.ebay.com/Museum-Store-Gifts/MOVIE-STILLS-/_i.html?_fsub=3&_sid=14177156&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
[1]