From: Ira Rubenstein <irubenst...@pbs.org>
To: dialmbbmbb <dialmbb...@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 15, 2018 11:10 am
Subject: Re: [MARKETING] [MOPO] FS:   my items for sale on ebay.  first time
listings

What’s the link to your store

Sent via mobile.    Please excuse typos and autocorrects.

On Jul 15, 2018, at 10:28 AM, Michael B
<000000326bbd94f8-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu> wrote:

I have not listed in a long, long time..............
some hard to find posters (WITH MORE TO COME):

KNOCK ON ANY DOOR, BOGART     half sheet

NONE BUT THE LONELY HEART    very rare CARY GRANT insert

JANE EYRE     linen one sheet

LOVE AFFAIR     1939     linen one sheet

TOUCH OF EVIL     half sheet

SONG OF BERNADETTE     insert & half

Hitchcock's ROPE     half sheet

SINCE YOU WENT AWAY     insert

THE VERDICT, SIDNEY GREENSTREET, PETER LORRE     half

..........and more.  a few with $25.00 starting bids.

                              ...............a few more to be added today.

feel free to email me directly here with any questions

thank you
michael