looks like both people will get a good experience
Thats cool to hear

all the best, TOM

On 2018-08-01 15:06, Franc wrote:
I would like to give everyone here on MOPO an update regarding the
email I sent out last night.

Just to recap, I saw lots of 'red flags' yesterday because I spoke
with eBay's regular customer service and subseqently, also spoke with
eBays security department about this ebay buyer Chareles Blottner
(reds67).

Both the regular ebay rep and the ebay security department
representative told me his account was 'compromised'. They further
explained that someone else (not Charles Blottner) was using his eBay
account. They also said that since the address he wanted me to ship
was not confirmed, I should not complete the transaction. When I spoke
to PayPal they told me that neither of the two addresses he was
providing to me were on THEIR system.

Needless to say, all of that didn't sound very good. We all have
negative experiences occasionally with eBay and eBay customers, and I
certainly didn't want any of our fellow MOPO'ers to have an
unnecessary negative experience.

However, this morning everything changed! the eBay customer Charles
Blottner (reds67) actually followed through-- that is, he (1) changed
his shipping address on PayPal, and (2) He confirmed that address with
PayPal and (3) he paid the new invoice I sent him yesterday morning.
He also wrote to us and apologized for the delay, explaining that he
didn't see the new invoice that I sent to him yesterday morning.

The PayPal payment now has a 'confirmed address' and subsequently,
I've received an email from another MOPO'er who says they sold to him
in the past with no complications. therefore, I will be completing
this transaction.

Hearing that an account is compromised is not pleasant, but I believe
that this was an eBay screw-up and, as I've said earlier, some things
will never change.

Franc
 fdav...@verizon.net

[1]