All three parts of our August Major Auction are now "live", and from now
until Sunday at around 3 PM CST (when the Part I items begin to end) you
can view ALL 931 of the items in these 3 parts in a single gallery at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html!

*AND YOU CAN ALSO NOW VIEW A PREVIEW GALLERY OF THE 279 ITEMS IN PART IV AT*
http://www.emovieposter.com/online/previews/201808/partiv/

Or you can view just the Part I items (494 linenbacked posters of all types
that ship in standard tubes) at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html

Or just the Part II items (225 oversized linen & non-linen posters, items
that ship in large flat packages, campaign books, exhibitor magazines, and
more) at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html

Or just the Part III items (212 lobby cards, one-sheets, and other items
that ship in standard flat packages) PLUS all standard size "rolled"
posters) at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html

You might be surprised to know that I DON'T want to tell you more details
about these 1,210 items in all four parts!

I am NOT going to tell you about the massive selection of extreme rarities,
many of which we have never auctioned before!

I am NOT going to tell you that if you collect ANY kind of movie paper (or
NON-movie posters as well) you are sure to find items of interest!

I am NOT going to tell you that we don't have any reserves or buyers
premiums, honest condition grading, and unenhanced super-sized images!

I am NOT going to tell you about the insanely wonderful offerings of
ultra-rare lobby cards in Part III of this auction at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/14.html

Why? Because I want you to go to the above link(s) and view all these items
for yourself, because seeing the items (and their current bid prices) will
sell them far better than anything I can write here!

AN IMPORTANT WARNING! Seeing so much wonderful and ultra-rare movie and
non-movie paper together at one time may give you the completely false
impression that such items are somewhat "commonplace" and regularly come to
auction, when actually the exact opposite is the case!

This auction contains the heart of several amazing collections built up
over decades, and you absolutely WON'T see an offering like this again for
quite some time, if ever!