All *THREE *parts of eMoviePoster.com's *19th Annual Halloween Auction*
are now online, and together it contains one of the absolute finest overall
selection of horror/sci-fi posters and related items we have ever offered
at one time, 1,281 items in all! And *EVERY *item will *REALLY *have a new
owner after the auctions end, because ALL the items really started at $1
with NO reserves (and none of the dreaded "buyers premiums").

*NOT YET REGISTERED TO BID?* Go to
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf?

>From now until Sunday at around 3 PM CST (when the Part I items begin to
end) you can view ALL 1,281 of the items in these 3 parts in a single
gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html! It is
especially valuable to view the items this way if you have specific
interests (like certain stars, movies, or genres) because you can search
all three parts at once, and you can use our Search Filters on all three
parts at once!

Or you can view just the Part I items (281 linen & oversized posters) at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html or just the Part II
items (419 posters that ship rolled) at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html or just the Part III
items (581 flat package items) at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html. Note that ALL of the
items in Part II and III are just $12 U.S. shipping for either part, no
matter how much you win or how much you spend (the items in Part I are the
actual cost of U.S. shipping, plus $3 for packing material).

     You might be surprised to know that I *DON'T* want to tell you more
details about these 1,281 horror/sci-fi items in all three parts!
I am *NOT *going to tell you about the massive selection of extreme
horror/sci-fi rarities, many of which we have never auctioned before!
I am *NOT * going to tell you that if you collect ANY kind of horror/sci-fi
movie paper (or NON-movie posters as well) you are sure to find items of
interest!
I am *NOT * going to tell you that we don't have any reserves or buyers
premiums, honest condition grading, and unenhanced super-sized images!
I am *NOT * going to tell you about the insanely wonderful offerings of 213
ultra-rare lobby cards in Part III of this auction!
I am *NOT * going to tell you that this is the one of the absolute finest
overall selection of horror/sci-fi posters and related items we have ever
offered, and that people will be talking about this auction for many years
to come!
     Why? Because I want you to go to the above link(s) and view all these
items for yourself, because seeing the items (and their current bid prices)
will sell them far better than anything I can write here!

Best of luck to all of you who bid in eMoviePoster.com's 19th Annual
Halloween Auction!