I, too, am sorry to hear about Jerry. We go back many years; actually many visits to 14th St. NYC
and aside from "Wheeling & Dealing" would talk movies. This news will dominate my
prayers this evening.............I wish him well!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Pennock <0000002a4dff9746-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu>
Sent: Nov 8, 2018 5:58 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Jerry Ohlinger

Sorry to learn this about Jerry. He was a gentleman to me as well over the years.

Tom Pennock

In a message dated 11/8/2018 5:05:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com writes:

ralph he wasone of thepeoplehatwasalways a big helpand gave ne adviceand
somegreat deals..intheoodsays andloved his ads inMCW,,,where cani send a
crd or get well messege toa emailDoyou havethe addressofthe
hospital????? pleaselet me know..
best ,Tom
psifou visit himei could sendyu stuffto give him...orsimply say
Hollywood Dream factory® thanks him forallhis help....I had a jas qudhe
helpedmewithspecson justa few years ago....great man!!!

----