I want to tell you about a really great buying opportunity on
eMoviePoster.com's auctions closing today, where you can practically
"steal" many posters, because we have 595 "special" rolled posters (unusual
U.S. and non-U.S. posters, movie and non-movie, including 80 war posters!)
AND 404 rolled one-sheets closing in hours at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html>*, and the current bid
prices on many are so low that you will have trouble believing them!

Do YOU have an empty space on your walls just crying out to be filled by
some fun poster that you simply tack up to the wall (just like you did in
college or in your first apartment)? Or are you thinking that it would be
great to start collect something that is "affordable" and yet offers tons
of viewing pleasure, but that posters cost too much these days to do that,
and that even a cheap repro has to cost $9.99 or more? Well think again,
because 228 of these one-sheets and "special" posters currently have NO BID
at all with hours to go (so $1 can take those), and a WHOPPING 481 of them
are still at just $1 each or have no bid, and a full HALF are at just $1 to
$5! And our $1 is REALLY "$1", and NOT "$1, plus $19 buyers premium", as
seen in some other auctions.

What are you waiting for? A gold-plated invitation? Go to the above link
NOW and find some great posters for your walls that will cost you
next-to-nothing, and will give you endless viewing pleasure! If you are
wondering why we auctioning BOTH one-sheets AND "special" posters together,
here is the answer. In the past, we have auctioned solely "newer" unfolded
one-sheets and newer rolled "special" posters in separate auctions. But we
find that many of the same people buy both of these types of posters, and
by offering them in the same set of auctions, they can have a wider variety
of items to choose from, AND they can combine them in the same tube, and
save a FORTUNE on shipping, compared to buying them individually from
multiple sellers.

Speaking of those "special" posters (the non-one-sheet part of this
auction), these special posters contain a wonderful variety of all sorts of
"odd" posters (some connected to movies, but not standard movie posters,
and some that have no connection to movies at all). 357 OF THE 595 SPECIAL
POSTERS COME FROM NON-U.S. COUNTRIES, including 117 from Germany, 28 from
East Germany, 27 from the Czech Republic,, 27 from France, 29 from Poland,
and on and on! In all, THIRTY NINE different countries are represented!

AND INCLUDED IN THE "SPECIAL" POSTERS IS A REMARKABLE COLLECTION OF 80 WAR
POSTERS (at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Awar%2520poster/13.html)!
Almost all are from the U.S. and from World War II, and amazingly many are
ones we have never auctioned before (that's because the collection was
compiled many decades ago!).This is a great opportunity to buy wonderful
war posters, many with cool art, and lots with wonderful taglines of that
time, and yet amazingly, as of right now, 33 of them are under $15, so they
are certainly extremely affordable! This is the second time we have offered
posters from this amazing collection (the first time was two weeks ago,
when we auctioned 96 of them, but those were ALL different from the ones
closing today!).

And there is also an excellent collection of NINETEEN 1960s Rock and Roll
concert posters (at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Amusic%2520poster/tag/decade%253A1960s/tag/extra%253Auf/13.html),
including some of the very best ones, with bands and performers like
Jefferson Airplane, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Chuck Berry, and
many more, and all have great psychedelic art! Most of these are currently
far under where the same or similar posters sold for in the past. We have
been auctioned an amazing collection of these that was compiled decades
ago, and the 19 offered here are the very final ones from this collection,
so don't miss this one last chance to get one or more of these, and maybe
for far under what it has sold for previously!

And the rolled one-sheets include many of the most desired titles of the
past several decades, including some real rarities! See only the 404 rolled
one-sheets here:
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/sort/4/13.html

No matter how many of these you buy today, the U.S. shipping is just $12,
even if you get 100 of them (actual cost anywhere else). And using our
unique "Pay and Hold" system, you can get all you want over a three week
period (six weeks outside the U.S.) and you pay just $12 U.S. shipping for
everything as long as it fits in one package safely. And you can pay for
your purchases entirely within our "Checkout 2.0", which even works with
"Pay and Hold" orders, which saves you a fortune on shipping! But please,
if you can't look at these one-sheets and special posters right now, then
don't put off visiting the above link for too long, because it takes a
while to look over this many items, and in just a few hours they will all
be going, going, GONE!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>