From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:33 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] DREAM FACTORY lawsuit!!!!

this happend also in 1993 and wenttocourt..these gyuys inLos angeles isa
chinese firm..thepat office rejected theminlikeJUlynd sid theywere
tosimilar to me..andthatdreamfactory is my dominate name as no one
canownHollywood...I hveaskedTod fisher,Arnold Schwarzennegger, Sly
Stallone, Leslie Zemeckis and StevenSpeilberg to help me and be
parnters..i also have asked Ira ruebsteien,,PhillipKainbacker Bruce
Hershendson and Steve Geppi as  they haveallsupported methrou the years
ofthese trademark sattempred Hijacks,,,,,they seemtothink money andpower
is howyou do stuff...I may becrazy butI think itslove andgod
andfriends...alli saw in movies likeits a wonderful life was not that
geaorge had power or money  but hehad friends that sufferedlike
him...andall I can say is Mpo knows myloss more thenanyone...I had just
gota shotinmy eye this amso wheni got homei thoughtiwas a phishing
emailand calledtheuspto hey saiditwas filed onthe5hand becameofficial
onthe 13..whichhas beem mylucky numberas 12 diciples and christ
-13.....allthe peple I asked LikeTodd
Fisherareallchristiansandallsy\uffered withfamily,health
money,lostdreamsso theyare my brothers and sisters....matterofFact
Robersts new film reminds meof me...so thatwheni saw theproceedingi
toldtommy maybe we should notgo as itwilljust remind mehowthis
stuffhappens....seo i was aped atage 10 andsoi know trauma  well was
electricued bya school teasherat 7,,ndmy stepdad was aalcaholic and beat
my mom....ive seen so may bullys and beinga fatherless kid...i had to
learntofigh or get myass kicked many time...eventheprinicipals beat meas
thegymteacher mocked mylong hair.....Ive seen racism ive
seemgaysandeffemenet beat up..I used to defent themandatackthegang
leadres beci donliketoseee weker people hurtormentally ill orwomen.....I
guess imsensitive as mypast.....theguy thatraped me was a camera
repairman and so he lured metoa cabininthe everglades saidtoshoothis 22
rifle...itwas a cabinonstilts inthe swampveryhiddenlieka KIng
movie...andhe had also let me walk his speherd dog,,andhad a
babygrandpiano andmade me meals i thought he was likea dad..but itwas a
trap so i developed deep mistrustofpeple...becausei swaw hwthey could
bei nevertld  anyonetil iwas 49 im62 and was 10 in1966.....stillremeber
every move i made..as i fell offtherow boat andtherwas also gators...he
said ifitold a soul he woulkill my momandmlittebrther I nevertold a
soul...unti 49 she was angery.....so i kno what thewomantalk
about,,theblacks,the lgbt,,andall because i was once innocent
andthoughti found a friend but he was a perso nwho was sick..i
forgivehimanddontwish bad..but I thinkkids needto beprotected
fromthatstuff...in eveything..thats whyi wantedtopay it
frwrd..anduithinkArnold andstallone trytohelp kids...Fisherwas like
mehis dad left...i never met my dad so i know hispain deeplyandhow he
handle hispain with hismomand sis is incredible Steven is likewho i woud
havehungoutand made super8mm mvies asi lekd todream andmake this that
make people happy and memories...soleslie isthesisteri neverhad andisa
hard worker ,,creativeprmotion and she helpe pepleand evenwore my hatina
pic...so i havelots of friends inthecommunitie..andhoped i could get
back on my feetand payit forward .leave something for my son...andhelp
others beforiam gone...iwantedtoshae mystorysina book
fordreamers,,,,thats actuallythe storys alltold me ohowtotreat
others,,,evenGeaorgelucas andmyalltime fave was frankcapra,,,,,so i
havecalls intoattys...andcalls into my friends andmy biggest call was to
God...s i saidlook ifit willbe your will Illgladly giveitllup...Myson
thingsiostmymarbles..but I feel gd put meinthisstot forhispurpose
andmanis that hardtohave faithas trut me onthis...Ivewalked awa from Gd
morethenanyone i know...i am a bigsinneranddont deserveanything...butall
ican sayis ifyou ask his will be doneas i wold neverask god to fix
this...as  i think we learn fromthesufferingandpaintounderstand
otherspain.....nrrogers said it best be a helper..i hpe insome saml wayI
canhelpptheworld heal fromallthehate andpain we haveallsuffered
from....Bless youall and merrychristmas folks...sorryi am a
littesad..its jusalittel hard to rest whenyou geta jltlikethat letter..i
houghtthewould leave me alone..welllets see what theattys say,,my
1attywigfe had surgey soi sid hey thatstop priority...but i havea few
othersandthey have beenollowingthis...also have havea few
inGovernment..i hopethey stop these guys as to me it damages
myabilitytoget towork by havingto keep provingiam inbusinesand what i
havesold for42 years.....they thinkthey canwearpeople down....leslies
movie marwen saud embrace thepain..andivebeenthru this a few times...my
frien dleeewhotaugh Golden Gloveanthechampoinrobereasters dd....saidto
me dont giveup....it encuged me as Lee was theguy that brughtin1920s
movie magazineto myofficein1976and saidMartinyoucould sellthis
stuff,,and debbie reynold andtheMGM aution of 1970was wherei coind the
namefromHollywood The dream facory..itwas also a book in1929 by hortense
powdermaker....soitsbeen a lng42 years andwhenthey asked meat
thegovoffice well mr martin andwhat doyoudo forfun after work...i said
myintereis thesamethingi datwork i lovewhat i do andits thehistoryof
cinema the tech,tehbusines.artposters,books..films..I just havenot seem
alotas we werepoo wnei ws a kidand didnt evenhvea tv,,,so imade stuff
fromfoundjunkandimagined itwas stuff...ithinkthatswhy isee otherobjects
inthings and made movie cameras fromfound items...limited editions...but
these  guys say i dontdo anything movies....puzzles my mind...evenmy
talking movie poster thingwas geared twads movies..funnypart is that onl
the infringers seemt get my brand name...wellanthepeoletat
boughtallmystuffatuniversal,disney,paramount wb,,,andothermovie studis..
http://ttabvue.uspto.gov/ttabvue/v?pno=92070179&pty=CAN&eno=1