then i getcards fromFancy-pantgs...

seriouslyI cant make up anyofyou as i know
Lurkingoutthere is Greg Douglass..andhis evild dead rokers...who still have fancy pants groupis...eventhought they arelike75 they stillwear fancypants....Ifyou think im nuts i am actuall conservative comparedto most.....sopointis..yourall my brothers and sisytters,,.,evenif your intowhatever,,,,somebodys got to do iyt. Now youknow why i need towatchPBS natureshows and eat lentilbeen souptocalm mynerves...amen???

On 2019-03-23 15:44, Alan Adler wrote:
Hi Tom -

Thanks for the tip of the hat - I know you’re always out there looking.

I'm sure I can score you some high-grade lint if you’re in a buying mood.

AJ

On Mar 23, 2019, at 12:30 PM, Tom Martin <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com> wrote:

Ok mopo -ifyou want tosee adhad.ocd.horderona mayjore leagues too much infoo level....lookatMomandpops culture

Adler seemsto haveabout everythingandanything youwould wantto collect...perfectforprop deptrswhoneed items accurate to the period.. But reallythisalmost caused me convulsions...betweentheeye cany,,historic significane...andjust mass ofecelectic stuff...really this man andhis wife mustbemad.... asi cant eventhink this wide..itseverything...I bet he evencollectslint...lint collection orempty toiletpapertubes...reminds meofwhentheteachers said we canmake stuffoutof old soad bards....yes thgeris movie stuff....but i get thefellingtheybuy outentire estae sales of the whole place.... I got thru like 3 pages and was ready tocall 911 andhavbethewhite coatscome get me....this is not for the faint of heart....when it can put me on Full tilt alret...ithasto be super ADD....just add cats..and some coffee andyou havea full insane asylum...party...

other then That...you will def find something if not everything...so

on theDream Factory Front...I just solda one sheetforsat nighjt fever..1977 travolta...shipped totheBRonx....and ampreparing some donations fora localfundraiser.....fora ad agencygroup...after reading alannsofferings..i actually fell mundaneandnormal foronece

buta dayorso agoa friendbroughtmestuff he wantedto getrid of..like weaties ceral boxs..oldbooks like trixiebelden,tarzan, shirly temple..sp mypoldbookhouse,,,andhegave me tonsof sports shirtslikeohio state,andthe fighting Irish Notre dame...I dont wear logoed shirts..so if ican givethemawaystheyweill gotosakl army....I wanthis stuffGone....Butit helpe myfriendcleanhouse and let go...people whoo hord havea hardtimelettinggo soit piles up..andi see to bethego to guywhenthey want toPURge....

one thing divorce and adversity taught me...is letit go before YOUgo....I stll buy stuff out of habit but I need nothing...