Good question Paul...it's always been a good show..people come fromall over the world..I have not been there in years.do to health issues.howeverI know morrie did his a auctions anda mopoer mentioned he would be there...so ita greatplaceto meet friends and get deals of allkinds of memorabilia...consider getting a table .. they are like 160.00...and people bring books,film,posters all kinds of stuff...and they also show movies...ifyou go tothe cinevent.com webpageor email michael Haynes he runs it...i know Bruce4 was therelat year,,and many mopoers....I met many there in Past...authors..James Gresham mentions he would be there with His Book,,all types of movie memorabilia -alldecades..,
take a pile of stuff you will sell.make new friendsandfind
they have a facebook page also...www.cinevent.com 51 years ofMOvies!@!!
it is cool and fun...
best, Tom

On 2019-03-26 23:03, Paul W. Hazen wrote:
Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone has a recent program/directory
from Cinevent? I am thinking about possibly attending in the next year
or two to explore new sellers in my effort to expand my Kubrick
collection.

Having never attended I don’t know if there is 15 dealers or 150
dealers and I’d love to see a list on who has exhibited in the past
to see the percentage of potential new people to deal with that I
haven’t already purchased from.

I am probably the youngest one here and have dealt with a lot of you
over the years, but I know there are a lot more of us out there. Any
help you can give is greatly appreciated. Good luck PAUL!! enjoy

All the best.

Sincerely,

Paul W. Hazen
Email: phazenme...@aol.com