From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tait Maxfeldt
<filmlobbyca...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:22:03 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] FS: SILENT FILM ARCHIVE FIND

MOPO-ERS

I RECENTLY DISCOVERED AN ARCHIVE OF SILENT FILM MATERIAL THAT BELONGED TO
SILENT FILM ACTOR WALTER MCGRAIL (DECEASED 1970). I AM JUST STARTING TO LIST
THE STILLS AND WILL START ON LOBBY CARDS SOON. A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THE
MATERIAL COVERS HIS BODY OF WORK (150 FILMS) BUT HE ALSO COLLECTED ALL KINDS OF
OTHER ITEMS INCLUDING LOBBY CARDS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_McGrail

https://www.ebay.com/sch/posterplunder/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
    Virus-free.