Greetings from France,

I have just added 208 new posters on ebay. You can check them at :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200&LH_Auction=1&_ssn=poster-from-france&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=1

All these posters are original and come from a private collection, and as usual there is no reserve price.

If you buy one or more poster, shipping price remains the same, but cannot combine shipping for folded and linenbacked posters.

Auction closes next thursday evening French time.

Feel free to contact me for further information

Sincerely

Dominique BESSON

DOMINIQUE BESSON AFFICHES
7 rue Choron