YOU TOO Toochis!!!
hope you have a fun Halloween ! that the fires calm down and your safe!

On 2019-10-30 21:12, Toochis r wrote:
Happy Halloween Tom and all the MoPoers out there!

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 4:20 PM Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com> wrote:

hey Folks wishing YOu all a Happy Halloween
! to my Friends in California
Please stay safe with Family
all the best
Tom
Hollywood dream Factory®

I bought 2 Bags of Tootsie Rolls midgets 11.00 600 pieces
to give out to the lil Goblins in MY hood

they are so cute and well behaved and say Thanks ,and trick or
treat.
think back memories of my Youth when itwas fun to wear the 108 ben
cooper vacuum form masks and taffetta costumes..and go door to door
and
get Candy
our special effects makeup was BURNT cork ..and using gelatin
formonster effects andtonsof stage Blood..

our biggest fear was a razor blade or pin ina apple..
Times sure have changed
since the 60s

Have fun Folks

----

[1]

The author of this message is solely responsible for its
content.

[2]

Links:
------