*eMoviePoster.com 477 bulk lots (containing 14,067 items in all) at auction
ending this Sunday afternoon at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/1/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/1/15.html>*, beginning at 3 PM
CST (NOT at 7 PM like our Tuesday and Thursday auctions). You have 2 1/2
days to look these over, and please do so soon, because you will likely
thank me later!

Whether you are a collector wanting to add to your collection at dirt-cheap
prices, or a dealer wanting to get a bunch of inventory that you can
quickly sell at MUCH higher prices (or both), then you will surely love
these bulk lot auctions. As usual, this month's offering (we do an auction
solely of "bulk lots" once a month) represents a great opportunity to get
fantastic bargains on all types of movie paper. These 496 bulk lots include
what could be the contents of an entire store (online or brick and
mortar!), containing a massive amount of folded and rolled one-sheets, a
truly insane offering of many thousands of vintage 8" x 10" stills, plus
many lobby cards, books, magazines, records, Thirty By Forties, Forty By
Sixties,half-sheets, inserts, Belgians, Egyptians, and much, much more (as
noted above, there are 14,067 items in all!)!

If YOU have ever wondered where dealers replenish their inventory, part of
the answer is in these bulk lot auctions! Do you think I am exaggerating
about how low the prices are? Well, think again! As of right now, with two
and a half days to go, a truly unbelievable 213 of these lots are at just
one dollar (87 of them have no bid at all, so right now $1 can take those),
296 are at $1 to $5, and the rest are almost all currently at FAR under low
wholesale prices (in fact, a high percentage of them are at just pennies
per item!). Remember that on OUR auctions there are NO buyers premiums, so
$1 is REALLY $1, and NOT "$1, plus $19 buyers premium", and with these bulk
lots, you pay only the actual cost of shipping them to you (plus $3 for
packing materials) and we WILL combine your purchases into as few packages
or tubes as possible!

It is like walking into a store and having the owner tell you that
EVERYTHING is 90% off for one day only!

Whether you would be buying these to add to your collection at joke low
prices, or whether you would be buying to re-sell online, or through a
store or at collectible shows, you will likely never get a chance to get
greater bargains! If you ARE planning on re-selling them, know that upon
request, we will provide the buyer of any lot (but only the buyer!) with
unwatermarked large images of every item you purchased, which means you can
save a ton of time and get the items quickly listed on eBay or to your
site! Unlike most sellers of bulk lots, we at eMoviePoster.com always
picture EVERY single item in every bulk lot, so you always know exactly
what you will be receiving, and just how great a deal each bulk lot is at
the price you pay! If YOU want to take advantage of these unbelievably
low-priced bulk lots, then you need to visit the above link well before
they begin closing on Sunday at 3 PM CST, because it takes a while to look
at 14,067 items in 477 lots!