eMoviePoster.com's current auctions of  900 lobby cards (and 600 8"x10"
stills) that close in HOURS at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
are TWO sets of auctions in one!

The 900 lobby cards (view just those at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/14.html)
contain a remarkable selection of 349 title cards and 551 scene cards, and
there are tons of incredibly rare titles (including a lot we have never
auctioned before, or only auctioned once)!

Yet, as of this writing, with a few HOURS left until they close, there are
an amazing 225 of these lobbies at just $1 to $5! And it is not just the
least expensive ones that are great bargains. There are wonderful deals at
EVERY price level (like $50 ones at $20, $100 ones at $40, etc!). If you
like lobby cards in the $25 to $100 price range, know that this set of
auctions has a ton of those!

And PLEASE be sure to check out the incredible collection of 49 rare
Marilyn Monroe title cards, scene cards and great stills at the start of
the auctions at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/star%253AMarilyn%2520Monroe/sort/1/14.html

And don't forget the 600 stills! View just those at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/14.html,
and be sure to look at the amazing 8x10 lobby cards at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520lobby%2520card/14.html).
They contain a remarkable selection of incredibly rare titles (and as with
the lobbies, they include a lot we have never auctioned before, or only
auctioned once)!

As of this writing, with a few HOURS left until they close, there are an
amazing 225 of these stills at just $1 to $5! And it is not just the least
expensive ones that are great bargains. There are wonderful deals at EVERY
price level (like $50 ones at $20, $100 ones at $40, etc!). If you like
stills in the $15 to $50 price range, know that this set of auctions has a
ton of those!

I could go on and on about the many wonderful lobby cards and stills
available at a fraction of their normal prices, but I would so much rather
you look at the items themselves, and it takes a while to go through 1,500
of them, so why not go to the above links now (or very soon)?  There WILL
be lots of great buys made on some of these and the only question is
whether YOU will get them or someone else will!