eMoviePoster.com has 860 bulk lots (containing 31,097 items in all) at
auction ending this SUNDAY at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/1/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/1/15.html>*, beginning at 3 PM
CST (NOT at 7 PM like our Tuesday and Thursday auctions). You have a day to
look these over, but please start doing so soon, because you will likely
thank me later!

Whether you are a collector wanting to add to your collection at dirt-cheap
prices, or a dealer wanting to get a bunch of inventory that you can
quickly sell at MUCH higher prices (or both), then you will surely love
these bulk lot auctions. And this offering (we do an auction solely of
"bulk lots" once every two months) represents our best offering EVER, and a
great opportunity to get fantastic bargains on all types of movie paper.

These 860 bulk lots include what could be the contents of an entire store
(online or brick and mortar!), containing a massive amount of folded and
rolled one-sheets, a truly insane offering of many thousands of lobby cards
and vintage stills, plus many window cards, three-sheets, half-sheets,
inserts, Belgians, Italian locandinas, Spanish posters, German programs,
pressbooks, record albums, Thirty By Forties, Forty By Sixties, and much,
much more (as noted above, there are 31,097 items in all!)!

If YOU have ever wondered where dealers replenish their inventory, part of
the answer is in these bulk lot auctions! Do you think I am exaggerating
about how low the prices are? Well, think again! As of right now, with just
a day to go, a truly unbelievable 207 of these lots are at just $1 and 349
are just $1 to $5, and the rest are almost all currently at FAR under low
wholesale prices (in fact, a high percentage of them are at just pennies
per item!).

Remember that on OUR auctions there are NO buyers premiums, so $1 is REALLY
$1, and NOT "$1, plus $19 buyers premium", and with these bulk lots, you
pay only the actual cost of shipping them to you (plus $3 for packing
materials) and we WILL combine your purchases into as few packages or tubes
as possible!

*It is like walking into a store and having the owner tell you that
EVERYTHING is 90% off for one day only!*

You will likely never get a chance to get greater bargains! If you ARE
planning on re-selling them, know that upon request, we will provide the
buyer of any lot (but only the buyer!) with unwatermarked large images of
every item you purchased, which means you can save a ton of time and get
the items quickly listed on eBay or to your site!

Unlike most sellers of bulk lots, we at eMoviePoster.com always picture
EVERY single item in every bulk lot, so you always know exactly what you
will be receiving, and just how great a deal each bulk lot is at the price
you pay! If YOU want to take advantage of these unbelievably low-priced
bulk lots, then you need to visit the above link well before they begin
closing on Sunday at 3 PM CST, because it takes a while to look at 31,097
items in 860 lots!